Watch Josh and Javert's Facebook Live Stream Now

edited July 29 in Everything Else

That was fun! Thanks to everyone who joined. You can find the video on the HitFilm Facebook page here.

Original Post:

Hi everyone!

This Friday, July 28th we'll be trying something new: at 12PM EST (9AM PST, 5PM BST), Josh and I will go live on the HitFilm Facebook page to interact with the community and answer questions. We'll be on for about 20 minutes, just as a test.

Hope to see you there!

Comments

• Sweet!  Though Friday is July 28th in this corner of the multiverse. ;)

• @jsbarrett Good spot, must've been all those time conversions that threw me off.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@JavertValbarr @OliThompson @JoshDaviesCEO Sorry guys, didn't get home from work till 4am, and with a painkiller for what's left of my back, I won't make it to 9am for the live. Have a successful event, and make sure you loudly celebrate 1.5 MILLION users with some party horns, or silly hats!  That's a fantastic feat that gives you guys the perfect opening for your first stream! 

Cake for all! 

• For those that didn't make it (me for one) is there (going to be?) some (written?) record of the questions and answers from the stream?

• @Palacono Probably not anything written, but if you click the link in the original post you should be able to watch the video.

• @JavertValbarr Do I need a Facebook account to see the video? I don't have one. Just seeing a thumbnail of you two holding the phone the wrong way up which doesn't play.

• @Palacono It plays for me when I go into Private Browsing and am logged off.

• @JavertValbarr OK, found a Facebook video downloader. That's working fine. :)

• Gee- sorry I missed this live. I've been so busy I haven't had a lot of time this past couple of weeks I haven't had time to come to this here website. I'll catch the "rerun" this weekend.

• Damn, missed it. Flu. :(

• @spydurhank  I think it's still watchable but without the interaction on FB which I don't have myself.

• @tddavis Thanks watching now, super cool. :)

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment