Draw with full 3D flexibility
Go beyond simple lines and figures with the power to create 3D animations from 2D inputs and 3D animation paths. Didn’t get your drawing quite right? No sweat. You can easily condense, stretch, and smooth your animation until it’s perfect. Want to see your creation from every angle? Adjust the orthographic or free perspective cameras to change your point of view.
Coming soon: VR and After Effects import
The best is yet to come— like the power to create animations in VR with support for HTC Vive! Want to add more VFX to your 3D animations? Action Pro already vibes with our all-in-one editor: HitFilm Pro, and support for After Effects is on the way. Stay tuned to get your (free) update as soon as it’s ready.
Fast performance at maximum resolution
Action Pro Beta is entirely GPU-accelerated and non-destructive. What does that mean? Our software retains all your data so you can interpolate, smooth and stretch your frame-independent animations without losing quality. Undo actions without regret, your edit history is safe with us.
Customize playback & export settings
Fine-tune the details of your animation with full control over playback and animation speed. Take it slow, speed things up, or watch your creation in real-time at full resolution. Need to go big? Action Pro Beta lets you set the scale of your exports— so you can apply the proportions of your 10 cm animation path to a real-life composite. Finish off your masterpiece with some killer VFX in HitFilm Pro (export to After Effects is on the way)!
- Apple: macOS 10.13 High Sierra or OS X 10.12 Sierra
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Internet connection: Required for online activation
- Processor: Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Intel Xeon (Nehalem) or AMD equivalent.
- RAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Graphics card:
- NVIDIA GeForce 400 Series (2010)
- AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series (2010)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 (GT2) (2012)
- Video memory 1 GB minimum