Hitfilm vs Videoscribe vs VideoMakerFX vs Explaindio - which one is better?

If you are looking for animation software, there's many software available in market for making a whiteboard animation video. 

I search and found best animation software like hitfilm, Explaindio, VideoScribe and VideoMakerFX. 

But, I am really confused, which one is better for me.

Plz give me some suggestion for making a good whiteboard animation.

Comments

• If you want the most control over your end product, HitFilm wins (IMO).

That said, HitFilm is not specifically designed for making whiteboard-style animated videos, unlike the other three you listed.  It's definitely up to the task, but you'll end up spending more time doing it in HitFilm because nothing is pre-made for you.  You'll have to find or create your own assets (photos, illustrations, video, etc.), and animate everything yourself inside HitFilm.  It's not even marketed as do-it-yourself whiteboard animation software, so I'm a little confused as to how it ended up on your list with the others.  You might as well add other general-purpose editing, compositing and FX software to your list if you're considering HitFilm.

If your sole goal is to quickly produce whiteboard-style animated videos and nothing more, do a deep dive into those other three for a while and you'll probably find one that rises above the others.  If you want a program that automates very little, but will let you create the same things as those others, and SO much more beyond that, then HitFilm wins hands-down.

• edited July 18

I'm going to chime in but in my gut this post seems like an attempt to get backlinks from a forum to site about whiteboard animations laced with affiliate id's.

I'll play along..

But first...I'm a little confused as is @jsbarrett here: How did Hitfilm make your list of whiteboard animation software? 

Onward: I own an older version of both Explaindio and VideoMaker FX and I subscribed to (Sparkol) Videoscribe for a couple of years. The first two are a joke...while Videoscribe is top notch as far as whiteboard animations go.

Take the advice of the website article you linked to and go with Sparkol. 

Peace Out

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment