Community

The
community

Whether you’re a beginner YouTuber or a pro filmmaker – join a talented filmmaking community of creators across the world as they connect, learn, share, and support each other.

FXhome Creators Worldwide
FXhome forums - the world's fastest-growing filmmaking community

User Forums

We're your kind of people. With 200K forum users and counting, we’re the most active online filmmaking community in the world! Share your work, start group projects, and vote for features that you want to see in the software.

FXhome community blog – for filmmaking, motion graphics, and visual effects tips

Blog

Plug into an information hub of articles and blogs on the FXhome filmmaking blog. We’re giving you our top hardware picks, software comparisons, new release coverage, filmmaking community spotlights, hot topics, and much more.

FXhome Twitch channel – engage with your favorite filmmaking community

Twitch

Learn from the best! The community get to chat with FXhome’s founder, Josh, or our YouTube stars Javert and Tom in real-time during one of our regular live-streams or live-tutorials.

FXhome YouTube channel – VFX and filmmaking tutorials for the community, every week.

YouTube Show

No-one does video content quite like us. Get access to hundreds of free tutorials and the latest updates! From Marvel VFX to editing and filming tips - our hosts and talented users have all your creative needs covered.

Discord

Interested in engaging with the community directly, discussing tips & tricks for filmmaking, or hearing about upcoming community events? Join our Discord server!

What you're saying...

Rodolphe Pierre-Louis

Rodolphe Pierre-Louis

Clicking onto the FXhome website was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

Marco von Moos

Marco von Moos

FXhome has enabled me to interact and work with different inspiring filmmakers from around the world - resulting in international professional collaborations as well as long-lasting friendships.

Adam Kirley

Adam Kirley

Since the early days of AlamDV through to HitFilm, the software and community have been an invaluable asset to me and my career.