Boris Extruded Text not rendering motions

So, I am editing one of my granddaughter's Kindergarten program from yesterday and decided to play with title in Boris Extruded.  I set up for the Goldie line to spin as it slides in from the left and the black text to just fade in.  All looks like I expect in the preview but when I render only the fade in text is there??  Here's a cap of my settings if anyone can tell where I have messed up...and I know I have messed up somewhere here. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B01ci7dc2fYVNHJzSjhjM0xNeGM/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• Not sure I can help, but you are probably not alone. I have seen an intermittent issue, yesterday actually, with Boris during Export. Playback was fine. Specifically Boris Title Studio in Pro 2017. I had the BCC text just not show up at all in the export.

I cannot reproduce the circumstance. I cannot say how frequent but I believe it quite infrequent as I type this right now. A close of Hitfilm and re-open normally cleaned things up. 

I think Boris 10 is a little twitchy. Once yesterday when it was acting up, when I opened a project, Hitfilm did not think Boris was installed. HF complained about used effects not installed. I just closed Hitfilm without saving and restarted HF and all was fine. I also came across a twitch in Title Studio with some Title Studio internal keyframe(s).

• edited April 2017

@NormanPCN  Thanks for the answer.  I'll do a complete restart of the computer and Hitfilm to see if it changes.

UPDATE:  Don't know what was up but that did the trick.  Thank you very much!

• @tddavis Just keep in mind the Boris may be twitchy and when in doubt. Close HF and re-open.

@Ady This is just an FYI tag since the tddavis report is similar to one of my support notes on FYI anomalies with Boris.

Sign in to comment