Updating HitFilm

I am trying to update hit film 2017 , can't find where  ,thanks

Comments

• THANKS

• jaajaa
    edited April 2017

Recently upgraded to hit film pro 2017 , but i am having problem with the tracking I can't track any video clips , i am not suer if anyone else got this problem , I update ,uninstall the HF and reinstall still is not working , I tried it with Hitfilm 2 it is working and also i tried with hit film 4 (DEMO ) it is working fine, I use Mac, so any help to fix this problem appreciate.

• Hi,
    HitFilm Pro 2017 tracking was not working 
    So I create a new account on my  iMac and my files were transferred from my old account to my new account. , now when I open Hit film 2017 on my new account the tracking is working  but most of my files like  (  action Essentials from Video copilot  ) and non of the 3D models are working , I can't ope to put on the timeline 
    Thanks
  • @jaa It's typical that at times the Mac user account gets corrupt and a new user account is in order, which you have undoubtedly discovered. I have had same issue with Motion 5....but I digress.

As for the assets that you have from VC. Do you mean that you can see them but you just can't import OR you can't see them at all?

Sign in to comment