GoPro PORTAL

Here's "GoPro PORTAL", my latest YouTube video! Edited entirely within HitFilm 2 Ultimate. If you like it, please subscribe and let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iorchQ6DKgw

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Nice, dude. You did an excellent job matching your location plates, which is important thing for the VFX portion. Of course you had to build your own portal from scratch. Nice job!

• Agree, wholeheartedly with Triem23.  Even got the post credit out takes!

• This is brilliant earnt a sub!

• Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words!

• INCREIBLE!

• Very impressive.

• Wow very cool, nice to see the portal gun is use still. Effects were really solid earnt a sub.

• Ping @Axelwilkinson and @KirstieT the above video is in my opinon worth consideration for main Hitfilm splash page.

• Big talent! Very nice. I liked the color grading. Is this gun made by yourself? What do the neighbors say when you are running around shooting? 

• Thanks for the ping @Andy001z - @austintheweird, this is a fantastic Portal short! As the others have already said, your portal effects look great and the location plates are spot on! The only thing that was a little jarring was the plane was skipping around on the track a little bit, but I didn't even care, I was enjoying the short so much :) 

You clearly have a lot of talent so please do keep going - I look forward to seeing what you make next!

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@KirstieT I'd like to point out for the record that Austin is also still on HFU2! Really showing off just how powerful that 3-revisions old version of the software was! There are features in newer versions that would have made Austin's edit a bit easier!

(Austin, I always favor learning how to do things the hard way, first. ;-) )

• Wow! Amazing work Austin.

Very impressive use of the effects in a way I've not seen before. I really liked the shot falling from the plane and then through another portal on the ground!

Make sure you share any other work you come up with! I'd love to see more :)

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment