HitFilm Pro 2017 Hard to do Audio Mixing

edited January 2017 in Pro Support

I have been trying out the above software now for six weeks and yes it is amazing, but my main concern is whenever you perform a task like muting the sound in the mixer the timeline stops playing, so you have to go back to press the play button.

Michael Blount

Comments

• edited January 2017

Hi,

I completely agree with Michael. It is very interesting the new mixer function in Pro 2017,  but  the ability to edit audio on the fly is very difficult.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

I'd agree as well. 

Michael, as you can see, I edited the title of your thread to be a bit more specific. 

• Hi

Thank you very much for your comments.? Another Question for you.

I'm running HitFilm Pro 2017 Demo. I want to upgrade it to the full version today if possible because they are do a good deal combining Ignite with HitFilm Pro 2017 for £262.52. Im not sure where to upload it from, do I load it from the demo start up page or the online store and will loading the full version delete my files I already have in the demo.

Michael

• @MichaelBlount If you buy HitFilm you don't need to reinstall for it to work, you can directly go in the activation helper (you can launch it via the options / preferences then activation tab). Fill in your details in the activation helper then restart HitFilm and you're good to go :)

PS: we know about the playback stopping issue and want to improve it. It may take some time though as it won't be an easy one. Thanks for your feedback though, it is always welcome.

• edited January 2017

PS: we know about the playback stopping issue and want to improve it. It may take some time though as it won't be an easy one. Thanks for your feedback though, it is always welcome.

Good news. Mixing audio is a very important feature, so we waiting for your improve. Thank you.

@MichaelBlount YEP!!! If you buy it today then we are "brothers" becasue I bought it few hours ago...

Max.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment