How to rotate video footage

Hi!

I feel stupid asking this as its is probably really simple but how do you rotate video footage in the editor? I have a video my friend wants me to edit for him but I want to rotate it.

Thanks in advance,

Linus

Comments

• igured out how to do it now haha wit was easy

• Hi, I am having the same problem - Can you let me know how I can do this.   (like the idea it was easy)

Julie

• Click the video, go to the Controls Panel -> Transform, adjust Rotation. Or drag the blue circle/square in the viewer.

• juliejulie300 In the Controls Panel under the Transform Properties of your clip, look for the Rotation Setting, Using that, you can change this value to any number to give you any look you need.

• Thank you very much - I will try that now - I am totally new to this, but having this forum here makes me want to learn more without the fear of looking daft.

• juliejulie300 Don't worry about looking dumb... we are all here to learn!

In the martial arts, it is recognized that everyone is on a path of learning.  Some people are further down the path than others. Here, everyone is welcome... beginner, novice, intermediate, and advanced! Learning is what it is all about. :)

• Brilliant! Thanks very much :D 

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment