Background noise removal

HOW DO YOU REMOVE BACKGROUND NOISE IN YOUR VIDEO USING HITFILM?

Comments

• Maybe someone else knows of a way, but I don't think HF has a way to remove video/digital noise, other than maybe bluring it a bit.
    I use 'Neat Video' to clean up noise, but I use it from Vegas.
  • Maybe someone else knows of a way, but I don't think HF has a way to remove video/digital noise, other than maybe bluring it a bit.
    I use 'Neat Video' to clean up noise, but I use it from Vegas.

It has the remove Grain effect

• Are you talking about visual noise/grain, or are you talking about audible noise?
  • @Nate066 - didn't even know it had that, nice :)

@Axel - good question. Since he said "IN YOUR VIDEO" I assumed visual, but I guess it could be either.
  • I was wondering the same...I'd rather not download 20 programs for separating the audio into mp3 so i can through it audacity

• @BlueFusion355 If you plan on using Audacity then all you need is Audacity with the FFMpeg import/export library. That'll let Audacity import the audio straight from your clips.

HitFilm 4 Pro comes with audio noise reduction and it can be added to 4 Express with the purchase of the Repair Pack.

• Removing noise from you audio is not a tricky question. if you really wanna remove the background noise from your audio then you can use a software called audacity and it is free: Easy audacity tutorial which can help you.

Sign in to comment