Using a Steam Controller as a jog/shuttle device for editing

2»

Comments

• CNKCNK
    edited May 2016

@SimonKJones

Forget the link above, I've already improved the importing mode.

I have a request: How can I make it so that my image appears small, about this size, but it's clickable and it takes you to the full size?

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator

@KevinTheFilmmaker ;

"I have a request: How can I make it so that my image appears small, about this size, but it's clickable and it takes you to the full size?"

Done! Now what are your other two wishes? ;)

• CNKCNK
    edited May 2016

Oh, now it works. All it needed was love. :D

Here's my latest version for HitFilm. @SimonKJones, the way I solved switching sets is by having the editing, compositing, trimming set all use the Select button to switch to the importing mode.

Inside importing mode, you just hold Left Bumper and press either Y for trimming mode, B for editing mode, or X for compositing mode.

This way I freed up the important buttons in editing mode and compositing mode. It all works flawlessly so far. I may have broke your gyro system though, and perhaps something else, I apologize for that! :)

Here's the config: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw80D1pY62I4bzBCN3Q3Zlg1M0E/view?usp=sharing

I've worked really hard actually. There are no tutorials for the Steam Controller with NLE's, very unfortunate, though I got the hang of it now.

• @KevinTheFilmmaker

• Added the ability to copy an existing Action Set into a new Action Set when creating one. You now have a dropdown of all existing action sets to copy from on create.

In the latest update. Thank god!

• Oh if only I knew that it was coming @SimonKJones xD

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment