'Encountered a problem and has to exit...' on opening

I keep seeing variations of the same problem, and have tried every solution available, however whenever I try to start the application I get the 'Encountered a problem and has to exit...' prompt. I used to be able to work on projects but now it ceases to open at all, and it was running smoothly as well.

Driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

If anyone has any knowledge as to why this would be happening please let me know, again apologies for bringing up the same issue brought up before.

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Have you installed other software or had a Windows update around the start of the issue? Windows 10 has a nasty habit of rolling back Intel GPU drivers. 

• @Triem23 No, I actually picked up the application only yesterday, and haven't had an update since. I've also went into my device settings to make sure my driver is up to date.

• Even I've also suffer same encountered problem whenever  open this software.

OS - Windows 8

Graphics - Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 & AMD Radeon HD 7600M series

Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 2nd Gen 

RAM - 4GB

CPU - 2.50GHz

System - 64-bit

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@nikhildhore minimum requirements for Hitfilm are an Intel HD 4000 GPU. Your HD 3000 is under minimum specs to run Hitfilm. 

• But I've also a external graphics card AMD Radeon HD I also mention, that is usefull or not for this software

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment