Screen Resolution Error Message - Screen Scaling Bug?

I received an error that my screen resolution is below the minimum requirement, even though that is not the case. I know in the past there was an issue with screen scaling above 100% which brought up this error, but I heard this was resolved. My screen scaling is set at the recommended 250%, and upon opening hitfilm for the first time, I received the error message that my resolution was below the minimum requirement. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Just to start with the obvious, what's the resolution of your screen? Have you tried changing resolution or scaling?

• Thanks for your response.

It's 3200x1800, which is the recommended setting on my laptop. When I change scaling to 125% , everything is way too small, including hitfilm, which I have never used before, and so need to see the interface to learn how to use. Perhaps hitfilm isn't meant to be used on a small laptop screen like mine? Thanks again.

• edited January 8

I messed around with the window size and scaling, and seem to have found an acceptable balance.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment