Saving the project with Hitfilm 2017

when I am working with Hitfilm 2017 then when I try to save the project to continue later it somehow saving it with my old hitfilm 2Ultimate I am not sure why I can't figure it out to  change to save and open with Hitfilm 2017  any help Appreciate

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Assuming you're on Windows, right-click a project file in File Explorer and select "Open With." Select your most recent Hitfilm and check "Always Open."

Hmmmm. That's something I need to add to my Install/Migrate/Optimize Hitfilm tutorial. I had the same glitch between Hitfilm 2017 and v6. 

• jaajaa
    edited January 7

Sorry I am using  iMac ok I click on project file then open with Hitfilm 2017  yes it opens but how do I change it  to save it with hitfilm 2017 not with Hitfilm 2 ultimate

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited January 7

Should be a similar procedure. Google "Set default program Mac."

• Thank You!!!!!!!

• jaajaa
    edited January 29

Using HitFilm 2017 ,I am trying  to make couple of points to attach missle smoke effect on it,  missile smoke under General should be (attach to layer) but mine doesn't shows, any help Thanks

• Are you using Express or Pro?  Can you post a screenshot or video showing the problem?  From your description, it should be working.

On a side note, this is not related to the subject of this thread.  For future reference, start a new thread with a new subject instead of tacking a question onto an unrelated thread.

Sign in to comment