Comments

• Fun little piece!  I'm guessing you used the new Puppet tool to deform the cigarette?  It worked quite well!  There are a few things that could be improved, but overall it's very well done.

• Thanks! I used puppet tool to move that bad ass cigarette :) 

• I liked it. Very seasonally appropriate and imaginitive in that we don't often see a cigarette being shot (unless it's out of someone's mouth)

from a story point of view I'd have liked to  have seen the cigarette appearing to get the upper hand immediately before being defeated. But that's not really what this is about...

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Ironically I was smoking as I watched this. 

I'll assume this is cathartic as well as funny (and a great use of the puppet tool, and wish you success in kicking the addiction. 

• samineva well done some neat effects  its a filthy habit  hope it helps you are others  to quit

• Soon there will be LAST SMOKE 2

• ... making this one "Penultimate Smoke"?

• There are a lot of different effects going on there and plenty to be pleased with. Some of the shots look rather too much like they have been composed to match what you have rather than composed first (in a storyboard, for example) and shot to match the idea rather than the other way around.

It's not easy. I struggled and am still struggling with my Christmas movie shown here - some of the shots just didn't quite match what I'd storyboarded (?) and as a consequence I've bodged it and they don't look quite right.

Sign in to comment