Reinstalling error in Hitfilm Express 2017

I uninstalled Hitfilm because it wasn't reading the .mov files and I thought reinstalling it would fix this error (I don't know why). The uninstallation process was taking more than 15-20 minutes and it seemed to have been stuck at some point, so I canceled it and restarted my pc. After downloading the installer again I tried running it and it displayed this message - ''A previous installation for this product is in progress. You must undo the changes made by that installation to continue. Do you want to undo the changes?'' Even after hitting 'YES' the same message pops up again the installation doesn't proceed.

Please help. Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• First, if you have any pending or failed Windows updates, please run those and reboot your computer once finished.

Then temporarily disable any anti-virus software you have running, in case this is somehow interfering with the installation. Finally, re-run the installer as an Administrator, and see if it gets any further.

If none of that works, please contact us in support.

• i've the same problem, tried the steps but got nowhere. any other solution

• @ColmRoche you should contact the support team, the link is in DanielGWood's comment above yours

• yo cuando entro a HitFilm Express 2017 siempre tiene mucho zoom 

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment