The All Important Question

Well, it's that time of year, and so once again the Hitfilm development team faces the season's all important question...

What should they get forum user Phil Tanny for Christmas???

Realizing what a huge drain addressing this question is for the FX Home corporate empire, here I am heroically rushing to the rescue to assist with the completion of this crucial project.

Here's what I want for Christmas, so nobody has to guess.

Please put a checkbox in preferences that will optionally turn on/off mask point extension handles. 

The on option would work just as is currently the case.  The off option would prevent mask point extension handles from appearing in every circumstance, no matter what the user clicks or drags on. 

The mask feature is incredibly useful.  But I spend about 75% of my time in the mask feature managing unrequested mask extension handles.  I know how to get rid of them now, which is great, but  it would be greater if I didn't have to do so one by one by one all day long.

So yes, to be fully within the spirit of Christmas on the Internuts, this is my pathetic begging whine and demand for more, more, and more for absolute free at all times.

I'm so glad I could be of service to FX Home.

And by the way, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Comments

• Hi Phil,

I have passed your message onto the Code Elves at our secret base near the North Pole. We appreciate you streamlining the gift-giving process by naming your wish up front; it's certainly saved us some time.

However do please also post suggestions in the Official Wishlist Thread, as it's easier to keep track of in one place.

Happy holidays to you too!

• I have posted my non-negotiable Christmas wishlist demands at the secret base.  Thank you for the reminder.

I see that there are only 1,873,978 requests ahead of me in line, so I'll check back in a few hours to see if my wish has been granted.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment