New, jedi light-sabre throw

edited October 2011 in Filmmaking
here is another video, this time i use light sabers, masks for enviromental impact (glow), multiple layers,etc... hope you enjoy
http://youtu.be/Wri4-s_giuY
like, comment, subscribe and give feed back :D
thanks
Topic title = throw* not through

Comments

• Topic title = throw* not through

one nice saber THROW also you know that if u click edit in the bottom right of ur first post you can change the title of the topic

• if u click edit

Its spelled you. :P

• one nice saber THROW also you know that if u click edit in the bottom right of ur first post you can change the title of the topic

Thanks for that lol!

• Its spelled you. :P

It's "it's" not "its" :P haha

• It's "it's" not "its" :P haha

Grammar easy. :P

• Grammar easy. :P

Haha yeah! Any way, you like this weeks video?!? :D rate, favourite, comment and subscribe
  • you're speaking about grammar ? damn xD
    Anyway ! lol
    Cool video froi maybe at the end let the light saber in the man and not let light saber falling.

• you're speaking about grammar ? damn xD
    Anyway ! lol
    Cool video froi maybe at the end let the light saber in the man and not let light saber falling.

Good point, but I thought a light sabre would melt through him, but I am not too good with light sabre physics! :))
  • Cool stuff! About how long does it take you to do one of those videos?

• Cool stuff! About how long does it take you to do one of those videos?

To film this one, it took me a couple of hours.
    To edit this one so it is right length, frame rate, and has effects, it took about 2-5 hours.
    But I am going to make one this weekend (hopefully) that will be based on 'call of duty' the usual shot 'em up which will hopefully be over a minute long and get at least one thousand views in a month, hopefully! (because these things tend to get alot of views)
  • edited November 2011
    I have done a lot of Lego animation in my past and this is some of the best animation I have seen, and I’ve seen a lot.
    Tip: use louder and sharper sound effects.
    Over all I like this video a lot Froi keep it up :D :D

• I have done a lot of Lego animation in my past and this is some of the best animation I have seen, and I’ve seen a lot.
    Tip: use louder and sharper sound effects.
    Over all I like this video a lot Froi keep it up :D :D

Thank you! And I need a better website to get them from, but sometimes I make my own, I also need a better array of sound effects! Lol
  • When someone sees this they don't realize how much work has been put into it. Can't believe they have feature stop-motion movies; that's a LOT of hours!

• When someone sees this they don't realize how much work has been put into it. Can't believe they have feature stop-motion movies; that's a LOT of hours!

Yeah it's a shame people don't appreciate it very much, but there are some terrible ones out there so that kinda degrades the better ones lol.
    And I've been asked to do a feature film one, but I don't have the time, but I might make one one day, maybe in the summer holidays when I have about 10 weeks off, :D About 5 minutes of film a day for 70 days would get me about 350 minutes of filming, but the filming takes about 5 hours or more to get 5 minutes, then editing the whol film would take like a month because of rendering, grading, effects, sound effects and music!
  • Rody, does your shootout footage work on fxhome visionlab?
  • Yep, it works great in just about any multi-layer editor.

• Yep, it works great in just about any multi-layer editor.

Awesome!
  • Yo Froi do you need any sound fx?

• Yo Froi do you need any sound fx?

Definatley, I have such limited sfx at the moment!
  • If you PM me your email I’ll send some to you. I’ve got saber sounds and all kinds of other stuff. :D

• If you PM me your email I’ll send some to you. I’ve got saber sounds and all kinds of other stuff. :D

It's not working at the moment lol :/ is it on YouTube?
  • No its not on YouTube its just that I have about 1000 fight sound fx and at least 500 random sound stuff that some of my video making friends gave me. And I kind of realized that you needed some so if I could some how get them to you through Email or some other method I think you could use them a lot.

• No its not on YouTube its just that I have about 1000 fight sound fx and at least 500 random sound stuff that some of my video making friends gave me. And I kind of realized that you needed some so if I could some how get them to you through Email or some other method I think you could use them a lot.

Send me a message so I can reply, I'm not good at sending messages n stuff on this, haven't used messages yet haha!

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment