Comments

• Just finished this need4speed styled snippet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn9ETdxenyo
  • Well done to both of you!
    @#alexAVFC96:"Excellent use of particle effects! I think if you alter the speed a bit the motion will be smoother. Otherwise, potential vfx artist right here!
    @Estevez (HUN): A very nostalgic video! Can I ask about the buildings; do you simply mask out the buildings and add them as layers within your virtual 3D space in Hitfilm? If so, any tips to ensure they don't look flat? I am thinking of doing something like this myself. You're another vfx artist we will know about BEFORE you're famous :D

• Well done to both of you!
    @#alexAVFC96:"Excellent use of particle effects! I think if you alter the speed a bit the motion will be smoother. Otherwise, potential vfx artist right here!
    @Estevez (HUN): A very nostalgic video! Can I ask about the buildings; do you simply mask out the buildings and add them as layers within your virtual 3D space in Hitfilm? If so, any tips to ensure they don't look flat? I am thinking of doing something like this myself. You're another vfx artist we will know about BEFORE you're famous :D

i thank you

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment