charlie and friends new series

here is the first episode of many that will be made every week, so subscribe, like, comment and favourite so you can watch future episodes! :D
http://youtu.be/XifNfA5O848
hope you like it, and any suggestions on what the next video should have in it, etc
thank-you
(also, subscribe, and post ideas on my channel so if i use the idea, i will promote your channel on my next video!!!!)

Comments

• I actually found this quiet entertaining. well done.

• I actually found this quiet entertaining. well done.

Thanks mad mike, I'm glad u found it entertaining!
  • as I said on youtube , good job ;)
  • Your developing your style nicely
  • Thanks, I just gotta sort out my lighting coz it's a bit flashy
  • So any suggestions on what I should do for my next video
  • edited October 2011
    I love the use of your previous vid on the dude's computer (is dude Charlie?). All around AWESOME STUFF! Made me LOL. B-)

• I love the use of your previous vid on the dude's computer (is dude Charlie?). All around AWESOME STUFF! Made me LOL. B-)

To be honest I havent quite thought of which one is Charlie, but after some thinking I thought he'd be the best for a Charlie. I don't know who the other guy should be called tho! Lol :/
    And I am glad it made you LOL, however I need to sort out the expos sure on my camera coz it keeps messing up the lighting, (watch it carefully and the lighting flickers lots!) :( oh well, learn from mistakes lol
  • How about calling the other guy Fritz? :))
  • Fritz is a german nickname for Frederick! Lol, I didn't know that! Erm, I don't think he looks like a fritz much, but I like it, (the zombie could be called fritz tho) lol.... I am putting another video up tomoro, it is called Charlie bites (smaller versions of Charlie and friends) :D

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment