New two mintue short

Decisions is a two mintue short film about a guy that finds a bag of money and cant decide what to do with it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjMVtGziF6A

Comments

• Now that's what I call arguing with ones self! ;)
    Neat concept and a great presentation! The only thing I could see room for improvement is the sound. It may have just been the room itself but it's kinda hard for me to hear clearly what he's saying at some points. Perhaps a microphone closer to the actor would resolve that. The ambience of the room has a little too much reverb which tends to muddle the audio- especially when two are talking together or when they all get to talking at once.
    The music was wonderful for portraying that sense of 'what should I do now?'. Good choice.
    Other than that....great job! Three thumbs up! :))
  • I like the concept and presentation. However as Stormy has pointed out, the dialogue is a bit hard to hear.

• Now that's what I call arguing with ones self! ;)
    Neat concept and a great presentation! The only thing I could see room for improvement is the sound. It may have just been the room itself but it's kinda hard for me to hear clearly what he's saying at some points. Perhaps a microphone closer to the actor would resolve that. The ambience of the room has a little too much reverb which tends to muddle the audio- especially when two are talking together or when they all get to talking at once.
    The music was wonderful for portraying that sense of 'what should I do now?'. Good choice.
    Other than that....great job! Three thumbs up! :))

Hey Stormy thank you so much for your feed back on our short film. I recorded it in a small studio so the sound is very bad. Iv just moved into a bigger studio room and working on making sure the sound is good for more projects. Thanks again Stormy

• I like the concept and presentation. However as Stormy has pointed out, the dialogue is a bit hard to hear.

Cheers Daniboy i am working on sorting better sound out for up and coming projects. I have an actors group with 20 actors in the group. Once i sort out my new studio we will have lots of fun with Green screen & Hitfilm Ultimate. Im a newbie when it comes to working with green screen but learning as i go.
  • Nice concept, good to see some shorts being posted.
    In addition to the sound issue, I'd say the lighting/grading was a little off - the "real" guy is a little bit yellow, most of his counterparts are pale, except the standing, moral guy who is more yellow. I'd have gone for making them all the same colour, and perhaps if you had a mind to, differentiating the clones by size or alpha transparency.
    Great choice on the music though, and the dialogue was good, it just took the odd rewind to catch some of it.

• Nice concept, good to see some shorts being posted.
    In addition to the sound issue, I'd say the lighting/grading was a little off - the "real" guy is a little bit yellow, most of his counterparts are pale, except the standing, moral guy who is more yellow. I'd have gone for making them all the same colour, and perhaps if you had a mind to, differentiating the clones by size or alpha transparency.
    Great choice on the music though, and the dialogue was good, it just took the odd rewind to catch some of it.

Thank you very much Daniel. The more feed back i get the better i will become. Cheers

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment