Competition entries?

Just wondering where all the competition entries are? Ive looked here and on your youtube channel and no announcement of a winner? It would be good to see the entries even those that didnt win. The embedded video on the main community page doesnt seem to display anything resembling the competition entries, films clips of peoples renditions of effects from movies.

Comments

• Yes a page with all the entries would be cool to browse through. And to see who the winner is...
  • nice effect but theres an alamdv preset for visionlab that look identical if that isnt the same one ;o(

• nice effect but theres an alamdv preset for visionlab that look identical if that isnt the same one ;o(

No,
    I filmed the waves in a swimming pool. slowed the video down, change the color, found a star gate. put my video in there, so no preset was used, just my imaganation!!
  • nice effect then and a lot of work went into it

• nice effect then and a lot of work went into it

I got all the footage from start to finsih, I will post it here in a day or so. It honestly took lke a hour, cause I have played with it in the past, I wanted to put some more plates of water on top of each other. Thanks :)

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment