New! lego paintballing!

here is the latest video!
http://youtu.be/2XyzVg0ctKw
hope you like it, please comment and like, subscirbe, watch and create your own creative short films for us all to watch! :))

Comments

• Also... Any opinions on what videos I should make from now on? Post suggestions on my channel and hit film forum
  • Awesome! Great ending....I love how the guy just pulls a shield out of nowhere :D Nice job!
  • edited September 2011

Awesome! Great ending....I love how the guy just pulls a shield out of nowhere :D Nice job!

Thanks, I can't find something that will let it sit on his back so the riot shield has to come out of no where lol
    To extend on my comment... I need some new, good ideas for another short film, u got any?
  • Any ideas for new films for me to create??
  • how about a superhuman one?? gotta luv the powers man.
  • How about making a Hulk themed film, where the Hulk stomps on the ground sending a shockwave out, and the shockwave then spreads and takes down a building? Or something similar?
  • Another great video Froi! I second the powers stuff, but I really like your current style of short skits with some sort of comic left turn at the end.
    In any event, I subscribed and am looking forward to see whatever you develop!
  • Okay... I have bad news about the superhero ones/ hulk one.... I was going to link them together and have a superhero Vs hulk style fight, but I need photoshop to make a good city backdrop for an epic, cinematic first scene.... However I shall keep doing short films (weekly if possible) but come winter holidays I shall be creating longer films because I have more time.
    And as always... I am always open for fourth suggestions on what my next film should be, (if you comment on my YouTube channel and subscribe I shall mention you at the end of the film and set it as a link ;)
  • The 'pop' for the firing sound is hilarious! Another fun adventure. Thanks Froi!
    How about a David vs. Goliath lego scenario? Got a sling and a rock?

• The 'pop' for the firing sound is hilarious! Another fun adventure. Thanks Froi!
    How about a David vs. Goliath lego scenario? Got a sling and a rock?

Haha yeah I did that using my mouth, (finger against cheek then ..... And so on lol)
    And the David Vs Goliath seems like a good idea, you know what I will give it ago, if I can find the right stuff... Wants your YouTube channel?
  • Because I don't have the right stuff for the davidvs G I shall do another short film, but with a scary twist

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment