My Contest Entry

Hi everyone,
Here is my entry for the contest. I tried uploading it through HitFilm....but I got an error...it said YouTube took too long to activate or something. So I rendered it and uploaded it the normal way. Please, can someone on the staff take note of this and actually enter it into the contest?? If I'm correct, it doesn't get entered automatically unless it is uploaded with HitFilm...Anyways, take a look, and let me know what you all think ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqJ7ZT6q4uY

Comments

• I didn't post the entry at 3:11 AM on Saturday....I'm in Canada, on the west coast, so it was actually around 7:00 PM.
  • Cool man, maybe make the titles take less time, (if someone can't read it quick enough they can just hit pause because it is on YouTube) :)) and I have the same problem, my laptop hates hit film, I can't run it without it freezing, I need a new pc, or some how to get a new graphics card
  • Yeah...the titles turned out too long...I couldn't preview them because of the slowness...I thought they were shorter. Oh well, it's not too big of a deal :P It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with problems...although my computer shouldn't be having issues...It's fairly new...

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment