New alternative ending

Here is the sword chase alternative ending!
http://youtu.be/KmThbc6ftgI
please help me and RATE, COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE! :))

Comments

• Do you think it is better than the last ending? ;)
  • yeah in my opinion it's a better one ! :D and it's still funny :))

keep on !
  • Thanks, it took ages :dry: lol
  • hahaha - yep, that's what I call an ending!! :D
    Definately worth the effort - another top posting.
  • Thanks, another one should go up soon, it is an inception styled explosion
  • I like it! The sort of foe-slow motion you do with the head cut thing here is great!
    Even though they are short, I like how often you put out these little videos. "Hey! Another Froi video is up!" is quickly becoming a common phrase between my little brother and I.
  • That's awesome, glad to know people like it! I have a friend loves the music at the end of "the aRRow" and every time I see them they go, mock (ina good way) the tune, it's funny! :)) haha
    Yeah I ordered some new Lego props, so I am going to do a paintball video this week end, (if my stuff arrives!) :D

• That's awesome, glad to know people like it! I have a friend loves the music at the end of "the aRRow" and every time I see them they go, mock (ina good way) the tune, it's funny! :)) haha
    Yeah I ordered some new Lego props, so I am going to do a paintball video this week end, (if my stuff arrives!) :D

I got them on first class post, but they haven't arrived, but luckily I will be able to make a good storyboard for my next short film/ test...any ideas for a story for a paintball test?
  • I really want to see your Inception styled explosion ! B-)
  • I posted it up, look through the forums, it should be just a bit further down from this one ;)
  • The props arrived but guess what! They gave me the wrong stuff, and something that was broken, so the next video will have to be slightly delayed, but I got the paint ball gun prop,so I can do a paint ball test to put up... :dry: / :))
  • Love it, Froi! I still can't believe you converted me into a lego action movie guy! :))
  • :)) it's odd, how I have lots of people who like them, but all the others dint subscribe! But everyone always subs to cod videos! :dry: lol
  • (I have filmed a paintball short film, now I just have to edit it!)
  • Nicely done Froi! The leg movements were really fluid- they're weren't too many skipped/sluggish frames which destory the illusion of stop motion. I also liked the slow motion head chop- was a very imaginative way of doing it. The Epic backgrounds were good as well- though i thought the writing on the blue one could possibly have worked better on the opposite side as it was obscured a bit by the lego guys weapon.
    I think this lego stop motion is really good- how did you ever get into it? Also do you customise the lego characters yourself? I have seen some from years ago how people have made their own decals and helmets and so forth to create lego characters that aren't currently in production- i'd definately be interested in seeing some of these if you have done any.
    Looking forward to seeing more, well done!
    Sam

• Nicely done Froi! The leg movements were really fluid- they're weren't too many skipped/sluggish frames which destory the illusion of stop motion. I also liked the slow motion head chop- was a very imaginative way of doing it. The Epic backgrounds were good as well- though i thought the writing on the blue one could possibly have worked better on the opposite side as it was obscured a bit by the lego guys weapon.
    I think this lego stop motion is really good- how did you ever get into it? Also do you customise the lego characters yourself? I have seen some from years ago how people have made their own decals and helmets and so forth to create lego characters that aren't currently in production- i'd definately be interested in seeing some of these if you have done any.
    Looking forward to seeing more, well done!
    Sam

Thanks sam, I have added decals to some people, but they have broken, :dry: , and I have ordered more costume extras, army vests, helmets, paintball guns and stuff for my latest film, (which is a paintball style one) I have tried some new camera styles, so it might be a bit too quick, or just right, lol... I have also included a cool zoom in whilst background zooms out, :D

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment