The wooden man Pt 1

click to watch :D
http://youtu.be/teQVGdFtn3M
So... what you guys think, if you didnt really understand, read the description on youtube ;)
(The stopmotion isn't too smooth, but i am getting use to using this new "character"/ object in my films.... other episodes will have better story lines :D )

Comments

• good! and the movement is fluid enough ;)
    u will make others episodes ? maybe make him walk ( u can disconnected him from the iron bar)
  • How do you disconnect?
  • "normaly" u can unscrewed him from the iron bar
  • I tried but nothing happened, (I have a small version, bout 5-6"
  • I got him off!
  • He stands up on his own, so It works! :))
  • edited September 2011
    Not bad! But was your camera on automatic settings? If so i suggest you set your camera to manual, so you will not get this light flicker, as the light could be different in each frame you take.
    PS: Tell us about how you made it. What camera did you use, camcorder i presume, can it take still photos? Or record just one frame at a time?
    What was your method?

• Not bad! But was your camera on automatic settings? If so i suggest you set your camera to manual, so you will not get this light flicker, as the light could be different in each frame you take.
    PS: Tell us about how you made it. What camera did you use, camcorder i presume, can it take still photos? Or record just one frame at a time?
    What was your method?

I got a program called Claymation studio, you can any still pictures and the program stores them and it turns the pictures into a video. You can use any camera that has a USB connection.... Here is the link if you are interested. You can get the program cheaper on ebay or amazon.com I got mine on Ebay for 25.00 with shipping brand new!! http://www.honestech.com/main/claymation-studio-30-deluxe.asp
    Your alien photo looks like the alien from Paul The movie! :)

• Not bad! But was your camera on automatic settings? If so i suggest you set your camera to manual, so you will not get this light flicker, as the light could be different in each frame you take.
    What was your method?

Yeah, it was on auto settings, and the light a have is a little wobbly, it works better for legomations...
    I use a cheap Sony handycam that takes stills and video... (I have wide lens on it too)... I think only cams with tape on have frame record

• I got a program called Claymation studio, you can any still pictures and the program stores them and it turns the pictures into a video. You can use any camera that has a USB connection.... Here is the link if you are interested. You can get the program cheaper on ebay or amazon.com I got mine on Ebay for 25.00 with shipping brand new!! http://www.honestech.com/main/claymation-studio-30-deluxe.asp
    Your alien photo looks like the alien from Paul The movie! :)

Can u then put the image into hit film or any other software.... Because at the moment I do it on movie maker and then import it into vision lab from a saved file

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment