247 Degrees North - the sequel!

So after shooting and creating this in 48 hours for the London Sci Fi Film Festival :
247 Degrees North on Youtube
I then managed to get the short film viewed by a few people who were working on a feature film with me, and from it I was contacted by a script writer who has written a pretty epic follow on piece, using the ideas, atmosphere and world created in the short.
Currently I am waiting for the costumer designer to draw up and work on a couple of different costumes, as we now have two female bounty hunter warriors and a few other characters, a huge fight scene and a well grounded script.
Only issue is, the script needs some funding and a lot of special effects thrown at it, I'll keep on tweaking and testing and hopefully get somewhere. If anyone wants to read the script (you know who you are) then I can send it over. Tarn you might like it? :)
Stay beautiful, you crazy fxhomers.
[img]http://www.jam96.com/247.jpg[/img]

Comments

• Sounds interesting! It's a shame I never had time to give it a go myself. :)
    So is this a feature script? I'd like to take a look, but with impending wedding shennanigans I probably won't have time to read it until late October. That any use?
    Still love that costume from your 48 hour. And not just for the outrageous cleavage. All the little details build up suggestions of a character very efficiently, it's great.
  • Really interesting short there er-no! Seems like an interesting world/universe. Can you tell us anything more about the world/universe they are in? Is it post-apocalyptic for instance? Did you base it on anything? What was it inspired by? Anyway very cool stuff. Definitely interested in more information and development of the feature project!

• Sounds interesting! It's a shame I never had time to give it a go myself. :)
    So is this a feature script? I'd like to take a look, but with impending wedding shennanigans I probably won't have time to read it until late October. That any use?
    Still love that costume from your 48 hour. And not just for the outrageous cleavage. All the little details build up suggestions of a character very efficiently, it's great.

At current it's a 15 page script, although it is packing a lot in for 15 pages, I imagine it would have a screentime of about 20-25minutes.
    I completely understand about the whole wedding shennanigans, I would love to have my wedding day over and over again, but the stress beforehand I wouldn't like to repeat!
    I'll send it over in a few weeks, when is the big day!!?

Really interesting short there er-no! Seems like an interesting world/universe. Can you tell us anything more about the world/universe they are in? Is it post-apocalyptic for instance? Did you base it on anything? What was it inspired by? Anyway very cool stuff. Definitely interested in more information and development of the feature project!

Think Mad Max, Firefly and Simon Bisley - throw in some Dune and video game referencing and that's where we are at. It's inspired by well.. the above! :)

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment