Blog: The Evolution of HitFilm 3 Pro

SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator
edited October 2015 in Everything Else

New blog post time! We take a look back at what's happened in 2015 so far...

Comments

• That last sentence smells like like a new update coming.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited October 2015

My guess is Update#8 will fix the YouTube issue some of us have had. 

Also, Update#8 will add three long-awaited effects (both to Hitfilm and the plug-ins): the Simonator,  Axeltron and KristieTizer! 

• My Hitfilm Pro already says it is update 8. Been that way since I got it, AFAIK, which is not all that long ago. Maybe it was another of those behind the scenes updates.

3.1.4321.38300 (Update 8)

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Ok, fine, Update #9 will have the Simonator, Axeltron and KristieTizer, picky, picky! *grumble, grumble*

Not MY Fault @SimonKJones didn't list the existence of Update #8 (an understandable oversight, since big fixes aren't sexy)! However, I'll be willing to take blame for Simon saying the blog is about what happened so far in 2014!

• Ahem. 2014/2015 - who's counting?

• Reading this blog, it really reminds we what a step change we have seen with this company. Coming from having a decent piece of software that allowed film/VFX makers to make a reasonably low budget investment to changing to a model that allowed anyone to dabble, grow and create VFX and movies for Free (or at a very low cost). There must of been some long meetings around the choices made to put Hitfilm Express 3 out therefore free, and I for one thanks them and hope that investment pays off and the Hitfilm community continues to grow.

Roll on 2016 , can't wait to see where Hitfilm goes next and what people do with it.

• Awesome blog, SimonKJones! Indeed FXhome has come a very long way from where I first jumped on board. In fact, I recently had to wipe my laptop and then reinstall all the programs.....I can't believe I forgot the Red Giant plugins.....but what made me reminisce about FXhome and the time I've shared with you great folks, was my decision that I need as much space on my laptop  as possible and chose not to reinstall VisionLab. :(  VisionLab and the HF product line has been a blessing for me and with all the help along the way I can not express an adequate 'Thank you' to the FXhome team or the HF community. Cheers to many, many years to come!                       

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment