Leviathan's Chronicles "Launch" trailer [HD]

Hi everyone !
this is a trailer made for a Webseries we are making. please make comment , advice ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snVuZHN8WZY

Comments

• Camera recorded scenes are ugly, maybe dark and crispy.
    If you will take this serie seriously (serious serie - LOL), then an orgininal music will be also necessary.
    For the story: need more then 'who is stronger'. Why should I care? Make it more personal. Make some minimal philosophy.
    FX and 3D fx will be good.
  • thk !
    Yes we know we have some problems with the brightness
    and yes we need original music for the serie but free music are not really good ...
  • It felt as if the trailer had been edited to fit the music, rather than the other way around. This makes the trailer over-long, especially as most of the content is titles.
    I'd suggest taking the actual video elements you have (ie, not the titles) and using them to edit a 30-60 second trailer. Making a good movie (or trailer) is often about what you don't put in - it's surprising how removing and shortening can actually improve the final piece massively.
  • edited August 2011
    that's true titles takes a hudge place in the trailer ! thk' for your advice !
    i'm going to try to edit a 60sec trailer ! :)

but the longer of the trailer is not a problem, for exemple the trailer of the game "Deus Ex:humanity " is a 2min trailer and a 5 min !
  • Yeah, too many words, and you may want to check the Grammar as well, it was a little off :-)
    Keep at it though, keep on dreaming big! :-D
  • I would give the video parts more colour, increase saturation and play with the colour levels, it should make it look more cinematic....
    (also I agree with all the comments above) ;) Coz the trailer is rather long, (the length of it usually reflects the film.... If it's new like that video game u said, u'd obviously want to make sure everyone knows, but with films, u need it to be shorter, and there fore more gripping.... :)) )
  • thk everyone for your advices and comments !
    that gonna help us a lot for the next one ! :)
    @froi productions : you're a Minecraft player don't you ? :) (a so good game !)
    @craniaFans : dreaming big is always better than dreaming small :D

see u

• thk everyone for your advices and comments !
    that gonna help us a lot for the next one ! :)
    @froi productions : you're a Minecraft player don't you ? :) (a so good game !)
    @craniaFans : dreaming big is always better than dreaming small :D

see u

Yeah it's a good game, but every server I go on, the owner ends up deleting it, so my film set has gone!!!!!! :((
  • The CGI looks interestingly awesome ;) and the effects seem nice as well... But I think the actual camera shots need a bit of editing (color grading, compositing and what not). Otherwise, it's all good man!!! :D
  • thk vision TestLab :D

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment