Keyframing Mask path is slower than expected

When i set a new keypoint at mask/path to change the points of mask, hitfilm was waiting for more than 30 seconds, befor the keypoint was set on press the toggle keyframe button. 

or is this normal?

Comments

• Are you using HF3 Pro or Express? To determine a correct answer could you provide the specs of your computer- CPU, GPU, RAM, Windows or Mac?

My initial reply is yes and no. My laptop gets taxed easily so sometimes the simplest of changes in HitFilm will take forever. I have an i5, NVIDIA 555M, 6 GB RAM and W7 in that computer. On the desktop I just built, I loaded it up with an i7, NVIDIA 970 and 16GB RAM using W10. It takes a lot to bog the system down. So for an accurate answer we'll need a little more info.

• edited September 2015

oh sorry..

Win7 i920, gtx970, 16gb ram, 1gb ssd-evo840, hitfilm3pro. 

more than 9 mask-path-points make this effect.

but im not sure, but before last ht3pro patch, they was faster with keyframe maskpoints..

• This might be a little out of my area of expertise, my first instinct is to ask if your GPU drivers are up to date. The second would be- did you mean 1 TB ssd?  The third question- do you mean the #7 update for HF3P when you say 'patch'? If your drivers are up to date you may want to submit a support ticket unless someone on the forums has an answer.

You can submit a ticket from the following link- just check the Technical Support and click next:

http://hitfilm.com/questions/submit

Sign in to comment