HitFilm 3 Express with an Intel HD 2500

Everytime I want to start a new project, it crashes and says (HitFilm 3 Express encountered a problem and has to exit.) then it wants me to send a crash report. Which I already did.

Please Help

Comments

• Thanks for sending in those reports. I'm sure the devs will look at them after they get back into work in the morning. Can you give us some specs for your system please?

CPU:
    Graphics Card:
    RAM:
    AntiVirus:

• AdyAdy Staff

ZamItzBrandon

I was able to retrieve your error report, sadly the system you are using is below the minimum specification for HitFilm 3 Express. Your system is running an Intel HD 2500 which is below the minimum requirements of the Intel HD 4000, in order to run the software you must meet or exceed the minimum requirements.

Thanks,
    Ady

• edited July 2015

Hello!

I have the same problem when i click on NEW. 

I have downloaded the sample files. When i click on OPEN it does open the window to select project files however the files do not appear where i have saved them. 

System Specs:

CPU: Intel core i5-4440 @3.1 GHz
    Graphics Card: Intel HD4400 graphics
    RAM: 6GB
    AntiVirus: McAfee

Thank you!

Eduard

• edited July 2015

Thank You

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@Ediardc the project files are in a zipped archive and you have to extract the files before attempting to load them. On Windows, right-click the zip file and select "extract here."

• Triem23 for the fast response :)

I am now able to select the files however when i do so, a small window appears saying "loading media". It loads almost to 100% however just before i would be able to start to edit, the window saying "HitFilm 3 Express encountered a problem and has to exit".  I have reinstalled HitFilm 3 Express multiple times however nothing changes.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Thank you!

Eduard

• I just downloaded the free version of Hit Film 3 and am trying to get started. However, every time I click "new" for a new project it crashes saying, "Hit Film 3 Express encountered a problem and has to exit." I believe I meet all of the minimum system requirements.

Here are some of my TECH SPECS:

-Windows 8, 64-bit operating system, at least 650 MB free hard disk space for installation, internet connection, Intel Core i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Any help would be appreciated. 

• AdyAdy Staff

TaylorMartin

Please update your graphics drivers for your Intel HD 4000 from the link below. 

Intel HD Driver (External link to Intel Website)

If the problem persists please contact support here.

This thread will be closed as the original issue has been resolved.

Thanks,
    Ady

This discussion has been closed.