Plug ins not working with FCP 10.2? (Resolved)

I apologize if this has already been discussed elsewhere, but The Hitfilm plug ins seem to be not working in Final Cut 10.2. The plug in display turns black when scrubbing a preview, and adding one to a clip blacks out the viewer display for that clip.

I'm running the latest Hitfilm as of 4-18 on a 13" MacBook Pro running Yosemite, 8 gigs of ram.

Comments

• AdyAdy Staff

Hi,

We are aware of an issue for some users when using the Plug-ins on Yosemite 10.10.3. We are currently working on a fix for this issue & we hope to release it soon. If you have the installer for the previous release of the Plug-ins (Update 4), then we suggest rolling back to that for now until the patch is applied in a future update.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Ady

• It's not just 10.10.3, I think it's related directly to FCPX 10.2

I'm on OSX 10.10.2 and when I upgraded FCPX is when they stopped working.

Rolling back did not help to fix the issues.

• AdyAdy Staff

llirik - Thank you for the updated information.

I didn't see this issue on 10.10.2, could you try the latest update that was released today (23rd of April) & see if the problem persists?

Thanks,
    Ady

• Access denied for the update? Is it down again? 

• AccessDeniedAccess Denied16E96E8E294D1C84LyGTV4h3cihSq/Re8onyM01I2t/Q+THChIXUbOP7PD21tV4TT61JJwnZamgKmWMm

• Just a little technical glitch, sorry. Its all sorted now, so please try the download again at your convenience.

• All fixed! Some of the fx preview icons revert to black after the preview is scrubbed (seems random which ones), but the plugs themselves are fully functional.

thanks for addressing the issue so quickly, you guys are great!

This discussion has been closed.