Do current owners who just purchased hf3 have access to free January pack

Hello and Happy New Year..  Just curious if those of us who bought hf3 have access to the free January pack?   I saw a link on the forum but it was broken.  Thanks 

Comments

• Did you purchase before the special was announced?   I upgraded hours before the upgrade discount was released and I submitted a support ticket and they helped me out to get the discount.   Depending on when you purchased they may work with you, submit a ticket.

I don't think upgraders quailify for the free pack.

• I just bought the program and haven't even really opened it yet... it would be a shame if people who just bought it a few weeks ago couldn't access the January free pack. But how?

• edited January 2015

In the top bar of this forum click on ACCOUNT and then SUPPORT QUESTIONS and submit a ticket and ask if you can get in on the January Free Pack offer even though you purchased in mid December.

FXHOME has great people they may just let you but I don't know. Doesn't hurt to ask them though.

• What's the January free pack?

• I think its only for people buying now.

• It would be great to at least have the option of purchasing the pack separately. 

• KirstieTKirstieT Staff
    edited January 2015

Hi @LIFE_LEADERSHIP AND @Fredoray - sorry for the delay in my response here. 

The January offer is for those who ordered in January only. However in accordance with our returns policy, if you contact support as suggested by @Idrankwhat (I very much appreciate your reply here, thank you) then you can find out whether your December HitFilm.com purchase falls within the limited period for exchange (for the January promotion pricing/pack). I'm afraid I can't guarantee anything as I don't know when you purchased, but you can find out through support, found here: www.hitfilm.com/questions/submit

@AnbanMestry - We don't currently offer that, but I've noted your request and we may be able to provide that in the future.

• Thanks for the reply Kirstie.  I also logged into my account and upgraded from Ultimate 2 to 3 Pro last week (I think on the 31st) and following my purchase was immediately swept to a page which advertised the $299 new purchase special including the January Pack. I was also really disappointed that return customers weren't able to take advantage of that bonus through our upgrade.  It felt a little like a slap in the face.  So far I'm liking the new features and things have been relatively stable, so thanks for that though. Just some user feedback from a return customer.  Regardless, Happy New Year!

•  Hi @Porq - thanks for your feedback. We always appreciate finding out  individual user experience - especially when it comes to software/promotions etc. 
    The bonus pack was specifically for those purchasing HitFilm 3 Pro new - those who upgrade to HitFilm 3 Pro in January instead received a reduced upgrade price. If you upgraded on the 31st then I am certain you will be able to take advantage of the January offer if you send in a support ticket: www.hitfilm.com/questions/submit

Happy new Year to you too!

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment