shotgun test

This is my first shotgun test. What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1tceLtzHJ0

Comments

• Egész jó!
    Good! :)
  • edited August 2011
    appearinpublic- Something weird is going on with the youtube player. You may have to try this a couple times to reproduce it but the first time I watched without going to full screen and all four muzzle flashes were there (and they look fantastic!). The second time I played the video and went to full screen the first two muzzle flashes disappeared but the second two were still there. I thought maybe it was just me so I had a co-worker try the same thing and it happened again. I don't know how the muzzle flashes could disappear from a video in which they were uploaded but give it a try. You might have to refresh the page to duplicate what I'm pointing out here and it seems once the video starts in the small screen and switching to full screen just before you appear is when it tends to happen most often.
    I hope someone sees the same thing 'cause it sure is strange!
  • If the muzzle flash clip is only 1 frame long, then maybe the player accidently skipped that frame?
    Just a thought!
  • Watch freddiew's how to make a muzzle flash to make this one more advanced, but it's good!

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment