Random crashes

Ever since I upgraded from Hitfilm 2 Ultimate to Hitfilm 3 Pro, I have experienced random crashes that weren't present in HF2 at all. I have tried to find a pattern or triggers to this, but I was unable to do so. Once I even just created a new project and tried to save right away after that and it crashed on me. Other times, it works fine for a while no matter what I do. But I have rarely ever managed to work for over half an hour without running into a crash. I have uploaded most dump files using the inbuilt reporting thing, I hope you can find a pattern in there.

As for hardware specs, here's a dxdiag dump: https://gist.github.com/MrManny/a95cb6d6d3cac6dc4026

And here's the tl;dr: Intel Core i5-4670K, GeForce GTX 760, 16 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 x64, drivers should be up to date.

Comments

• ManuelWarum 

Sorry you're having trouble with the software, thanks for the dxdiag & the reports, I'm taking a look at the error report with a developer you've sent right now. I'll get back to you as soon as I can provide you with any more information.

Many Thanks,
    Ady 

• Just a quick follow-up: for some reason, these issues have vanished a few days later. I don't think my software changed (at all, including drivers), so it may have just been an inexplicable fluke.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment