HitFilm is now available!

Not sure why I just got this email (July 28). Marketing oops?

Comments

• Yes HitFilm is now availble. It been availble seice last Canada Day.

• ... It been availble seice last Canada Day.

That's my point.
  • Those of you who were active on FXhome.com were very aware of the initial launch for Hitfilm. That email was aimed at those users who don't regularly get to the site, and basically went out to everyone who had expressed interest in our past software. So there was bound to be some overlap, where people who already knew on the initial launch still got the email. I got it myself, in fact. :)
    Even as it was, the servers took a pretty good hit on initial launch, so spreading out the news over a bit of time helped things hold together on our end.

• Those of you who were active on FXhome.com were very aware of the initial launch for Hitfilm. That email was aimed at those users who don't regularly get to the site, and basically went out to everyone who had expressed interest in our past software. So there was bound to be some overlap, where people who already knew on the initial launch still got the email. I got it myself, in fact. :)
    Even as it was, the servers took a pretty good hit on initial launch, so spreading out the news over a bit of time helped things hold together on our end.

I got it, too. It made for a good chuckle, though I couldn't help but wonder what it was that I've actually been using for the last four weeks.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment