Who's excited

edited November 30 in Pro Support

Who's excited for Thursdays Hitfilms shortvideo/masterclass 

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Me! I'll be in the USA by then and will actually have YouTube bandwidth! I'm a month behind on the Hitfilm channel, not to mention Hitfilm Sensei, Clever Tagline, Red's FX, WhatChef and other fantastic creators! 

• @Triem23 I'm looking forward to hear about your Antarctica experience 

@Andersen01498 hah! Right now my personal Facebook feed is running a highly fictionalized version. The Antarctic leg became an H. P. Lovecraft story. The Argentine leg started as Lovecraft, but seems to have become H. R. Haggard. In the latest chapter of the "log," I just killed off most of those on the expedition in a violent firefight.

The inevitable vlog will be much more true to life, I think... 

• @Triem23 Welcome back! I hope your trip was good.

@HitfilmSensei still in Argentina. Then Florida. Won't be home for another week, perhaps!

Month-long trips can be too long, man... A birdwatching hike in the Argentine jungle at 530am ain't as fun as it sounds. Of course this is because we went the wrong way... AWAY from the falls. (The reserve area opens to the public at 8am. I only went to try to catch morning golden hour on Iguazu Falls without having to shoot around hundreds of other tourists.)

• ...and you missed it? That sucks. Well... safe travels all the way home.

Ty, ty! 

• Oh been to those falls manly from the Brazilian side. Had a similar XP on a trip over the Bolivian salt flats, driver was a drunk and slept in while the magic sunrise went unseen.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment