mocha Tips: How perfect do the splines/points need to be?...

Hello once again, it's the naggy, needy dude with yet another question, this time, about mocha, in general.  This weekend,I finally upgraded from Express 2017 to the new version of Pro and, let me tell you, it's been like trying to jump on a bullet train standing still.  My current project, which I'm sure a lot of you know about the shut up about it, has it a bit of a snag as in my "actor" is unable to shoot an establishing wide shot for me.  But, thanks to my ingenuity, I may have found a workaround, which will involve a still image of the picture he took, a little bit of sky replacement in the form of moving clouds, and some extra footage he sent me of him lifting weights, which is what his character is supposed to be doing in the shop anyway.

I told you all that to tell you this.  Because his footage is so complicated in terms of tracking, masking, and the like, as I'm just now learning how to use mocha, and learning the terminology, I suppose my question is this – how perfect do all those points and splines need to be when tracking something?  

Sign in to comment