Issues with HitFilm Pro Version 6

13»

Comments

• @HitfilmSensei I only asked what preset you used to try it here but unfortunately I couldn't reproduce. None of the presets should make your video flash but I was thinking maybe trying to render using a different preset to see if the issue was in the renderer or in the MP4 file writer.

If this persists definitely contact support.

• @CedricBonnier Thank you for your answer.

Yes, it has persisted. It must be something to do with my machine. I have developed a workaround that I will continue to use. I am now building my projects in Pro Version 6. I then export the project out in 5 minute sections (the flashing never happens before five minutes, but almost always starts before six). As long as I exit the program and then re-enter each time, it works well. I then string them all together in HitFilm Pro 2017 and export as one video. I have never had this problem happen before in any version of HitFilm. I currently have ten versions of HitFilm sitting on my computer! :)

Thank you for your assistance! I am really enjoying the newest features of the software.

• @HitfilmSensei Is it 5 minutes of exported content or 5 minutes of export time? If you're able to send us the project I can try to export it.

Did you do the usual checks with the graphics driver updates, OS updates, etc?

• @CedricBonnier It is five minutes of content. It doesn't matter what the project is. If I put a 10 minute video of a white plane, it would start flashing after 5-6 minutes. You wouldn't be able to reproduce it. I am sure it must be my machine since no one else has reported this as a problem.

To be honest, I have not updated any of my drivers, etc. I will do that. The good news is that all other versions of HitFilm work fine!

• edited December 2017

I'm unable to use the lifetime panel to personalize particle simulator, the panel is just blank

EDIT: the project file was corrupted

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment