Any word on Hitfilm 2018 yet ?

Any sneak peaks  ? are gossip?    about what coming in the next version of hitfilm ?

Comments

• The days are getting shorter. The Air is getting cooler.  Big box stores are starting to roll out the Christmas Decorations. 

Is it not the time for FX Home to tease us all the new cool enhancements that we can expect in the traditionally released in November,

NEW VERSION of Hit Film Pro? 

• edited October 30

As far as I can remember, HitFilm 3 Pro is the only software that was "teased" with the ability to preorder. Everything else went unheard of until the day it came out.

Edit: looks like 2 Ultimate also had a blog post or two detailing some features.

• @inScapeDigital ;  Well, I do remember a lot Simon Jones Teasers showing off  all the cool new stuff.  you are most likely correct it was before HitFilm Pro 2017 But.......... That does not mean that we cannot do it again.  :)

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

While I'd like to see teasers myself, I remember Kirstie saying (re: Hitfilm 3's launch) that media coverage ended up being somewhat high with the previews, then lacking for the actual release. The logic behind the 4 and 2017 launch became to just hit huge on the actual launch date. 

This obviously doesn't mean FXHOME can't change policy again, but that's the last rationale I know of. :) 

Of course users asking on the forum, the YouTube page and Social Media feeds also generates anticipatory buzz... 

• edited November 6

I waiting patiently... :-)   with my OCD that is very very hard to do... just saying 

• edited November 6

I understand everyone's impatience. I came up here with the same agenda...to ask "WHEN IS HITFILM PRO 2018 COMING OUT?" I mean, y'know...just sayin'.    Now that I have my money straight, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve...

• @Pencilandinc but have you been a good person this year, will Santa Josh and team bring you what you want. I'm sure they will.

• Come on guys, a little sneak peak on this Thursday's  You tube can't hurt.  could it?   @kirstie, @Josh, @ Oli  

• Lol Hotfilm getting me websites mixed up  again

• edited November 7

"I think I was...I'm hoping that they will..." Last year, priorities changed at the last minute and all I could afford was a rock.

• edited November 7

I am so excited!!!!
    I have a reminder in my diary that says
    that I have to look at the hitfilm website
    in search of updates every day!!!!!!!
    I saw in the hitfilm FACEBOOK
    what will the short film hitfilm makes
    with every release looks like...
    The images were AWESOME

• @Pabloip The footage from the Ember Films shoot is deep in post-production, and getting closer to being finished every day!

Can't wait to show you all the final product- this is personally the largest VFX project I've ever undertaken.

• Awesome! Can't wait!!

• @inScapeDigital I have a hunch that the emberfilms is with the new hitfilm release? 

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@inScapeDigital I'm sure you're doing your normal, excellent work. Looking forward to the final project. I expect vertiginous skydiving. 

• edited November 8

Wow ! I am waiting what HF Pro 2018 brights, I am sure it will be very cool as features ! :)

• If you need a beta tester. Count me in.

• can not wait to see it

Sign in to comment