export shocking (choppy)

edited October 2017 in Express Support

I love the set up and functions of Hitfilm. (using hitfilm 4 express) .

The one thing that is ffff rreaking frustrating is the export. I cant get a decent result. First thought it may be the length, but even a minute of export shows the same problem.

What happens in the export, i mean the end result, when playing it back, is sound is fine, image looks good except for very annoying shocking image. a constant "stuttering" of the image, so not a smooth flow. the stuttering is too much to ignore. after 10 seconds it really gets frustrating.

I tried everything in the export presets. but cant get it right. weird thing considering the fact that the playback in the editor looks just fine.

Please help before I  kill my pc.

i7-7700, RAM 32GB. ssd 250GB  HDD 2TB , NVIDIA GeForce 1080, Win10

Comments

• oh I should add:
    I tried three or four players, inluding VLC, windows media player, Windows Movies & TV.

other video played in the same players play fine, so the Hitfilm express export is the only one that is choppy

• @johnfrank can you tell us what exact export settings you are using? A screenshot would be helpful to help diagnose the issue :)

• The details of your original video file should match the details in your export details. Use right click on your original video then properties, then customize it in your export to match it properly..

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment