Hitfilm Ultimate

Hi everyone, first time posting. I know this question is annoying cause this software is pretty outdated compared to H Express. The thing is, I had to do a video of a product a friend of mine is manufacturing for a College project, but my computer is quite old and it doesn't reach the min requirements for H Express,

So I downloaded Ultimate 2, it works kinda laggy but it's enough as to make this simple video. The thing is, I tried for at least an hour and I couldn't get a serial code for Ultimate (probably because it's an outdated soft, or I wasn't looking at the right place). But, when I saw I could edit nonetheless, I didn't pay attention to it. Now that I find myself ready to export the project I notice I can't do so to my computer in demo mode :( Is there a way I could get an old Ultimate serial number? I'm definetily going to upgrade to express or pro when I get a new computer, cause I love editing, but for the time being I have to work this out. And again, I'm very sorry this thread isn't really helpfull to anyone but me. Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Hi, hitfilm ultimate WAS AND IS a paid software.

Two categories:

standart:cost money

ultimate:cost money

So it looks like you have the demo version of ultimate so you can not export the video (like in the actual hitfilm pro)

You need to download the express version of the software to export the video...

(I thing the first express version hitfilm has released was hitfilm 3 express)

hope it has been helpfull,
    Pablo
  • @JulioLegas ; Hitfilm doesn't have the support to issues serial numbers for any previous versions before the current 2017 Pro and Express.  If you had one of those early version installed once then your serial is still valid for reinstall but new installs can't happen.   However, I have done this for a few people and if you'd care to send all your media files and the .hfp project file to your cloud storage and send me a link, I will download them and render out your project and upload it for you to download.  I know it takes a lot of time to upload them, but it might get you through this project until you can get a computer that will run Express or Pro 2017.  Something to consider...

• @Pabloup I thought it was the free version prior to express :/

@tddavis You would probably be the kindest person I've ever known on the internet!! Yes, I think all the files might be around only 200mb. I'll send you a private message!

• @Pabloup I thought it was the free version prior to express :/

@tddavis You would probably be the kindest person I've ever known on the internet!! Yes, I think all the files might be around only 200mb. I'll send you a private message!

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment