Exporting???

Sorry for the newb question. I have searched and searched and cant seem to find an answer. When I export my project it exports it as a whole bunch of small clips. I want to export the project as ONE complete clip or movie. Im not sure what Im doing wrong. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• edited October 9

@ryandan3881 ; is this HF 2017's export queue?  On  a guess, it sounds like you are sending each composite shot to the queue for export.   You should set an in and out marker for your project area using the links at the bottom left of the of the preview window.  Then select the lower export button to send the in and out section to the queue.  Sorry, I'm on my phone and can't take a screen cap to help explain myself.

• I have the same problem. I searched for those export buttons mentioned, but I couldn't find them. The documentation says these buttons should be on the left side of the timeline? Are these may be on the bottom-left? The screen is truncated at the bottom in my case (because of my screen size), so may be these are at the bottom-left?

• Yup, changing the resolution of my graphics device to exactly what HitFilm express wants allowed the two buttons to show up on the bottom-left of the time line.

• @tddavis that did it. Thanks for the help.

• @ryandan3891 ; You're welcome and no problem.    Glad it was an easy one.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment