Using spot light effect to create headlights and police lights

made this video for my son's youtube channel to help get subscribers. it was done completely on hitfilm 3 pro   

https://youtu.be/L5eXnc6ba7U

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited October 3

Nice! You really did a great job on the dynamic lighting for the kids riding in the hand. "I am Groot!"  Hah!

Nice model, too. Yours or did you find it on a site? 

• @RobStilfield Very nicely done!  The kind of little ditty I envision(ed) doing with my grandkids.  The older ones have gotten too old and I have to wait and the new batch to grow up a bit more.    BTW, you win the the sci-fi/fantasy Ultimate fan award for naming your son Atreyu!

• Thanks guys ! I enjoy doing little videos like this with my kids when I'm in between projects. There are more on their channel and more to come later. And the model I found free online.

• Nicely done!   Great job combining live action with the animation.

• Very nicely done.

• Nicely done!

• Wow fantastic

• Awesome job!

• Fun piece!  +1 to the props on the interactive lighting of the kids, esp. the first time they're revealed.

• I don't think I could add anything to what's already been said- couldn't agree with everyone else more. Hope to see more from you in the future!

• This is such a fun and creative video @RobStilfield - I especially love the use of lighting and police sirens, and I'm sure its a fantastic addition to your sons YouTube channel!

Sign in to comment