Starter Pack question

I just bought the starter pack but more importantly just really downloaded the software a couple of weeks ago.

Is there any specific information to what I truly got off the starter pack? (like... go here.... type information)

The software is already loaded with all kind of stuff, I'm just not sure how to now utilize something new I purchased?  Lol

Comments

•  

Starter pack

BESTSELLER

Boost Express with a varied selection of color grading, titling, motion graphics and compositing effects. Learn more…

3D extrusion
    Transform flat, 2D images and titles into 3D shapes with depth.
    Color correction wheels
    Set the tone with 3-way color correction tools to adjust the highlights, midtones and shadows.
    Equalizer
    Streamline your sound design by selectively adjusting bass, treble and other frequencies.
    Exposure
    Adjust the brightness of your video with simulated camera-lighting effects.
    Flicker
    Get that natural, flickering candle-light look with the customizable flicker effect – perfect companion to the Atmospheric lighting pack.
    Half tone color
    Generate a speckled half-tone image, similar to old newspaper and comic book printing.
    Leave color
    Turns your video black and white except for a single color - perfect for Sin City and Pleasantville-style visuals.
    Scan lines
    Authentic interference as seen on old, low resolution monitors.
    Split screen masking
    Quickly create stylish picture-in-picture and split screen effects.
    2D presets
    Includes 6 grading presets, ready-to-go: Desert intensity, Hard cool, Mild warmth, Nuclear sun, Only skin, Sci-fi teal blue.
  • @usmdesigner ; You should now have available these effects in your effects list:

3D extrusionTransform flat, 2D images and titles into 3D shapes with depth.

Color correction wheelsSet the tone with 3-way color correction tools to adjust the highlights, midtones and shadows.

Equalizer Streamline your sound design by selectively adjusting bass, treble and other frequencies.

Exposure Adjust the brightness of your video with simulated camera-lighting effects.

Flicker Get that natural, flickering candle-light look with the customizable flicker effect – perfect companion to the Atmospheric lighting pack.

Half tone color Generate a speckled half-tone image, similar to old newspaper and comic book printing.

Leave color Turns your video black and white except for a single color - perfect for Sin City and Pleasantville-style visuals.

Scan lines Authentic interference as seen on old, low resolution monitors.

Split screen masking Quickly create stylish picture-in-picture and split screen effects.

2D presetsIncludes 6 grading presets, ready-to-go: Desert intensity, Hard cool, Mild warmth, Nuclear sun, Only skin, Sci-fi teal blue.

Hope I understood what you were looking for.

•  Yeah, I read that part that says what they are, but I was more or less looking for something pointing them out.

I've finally figured out that sense these are effects, you just type in the search to find them.

Still trying to get used to how this works :(

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment