Black screen after exporting

Help!!!! After many hours spent editing, I can't export all my contents. First contents are all exported, and after few minutes, in the middle of a rendered sequence, I get a black screen, no video, no audio from the video, but I have the second layer of audio. I also have the images that I've added in a few places.  I get the black screen until the end of my exported movie. 

I don't understand!! Everything is fine in the Editor... I also ran some tests before doing the whole thing, and it worked just fine.

Source files .mov, 30 FPS, 1920x1080

Thank you very much for your help

• I'm having the exact same issue.  During the last 15 seconds of my exported video, the video layer goes black, while the audio continues to play.

When I play it in the editor, everything is fine.

Anyone found a solution?  This is so, so frustrating.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited December 2017

@Chanta1e @JepikVideo

I suggest you both download MediaInfo and generate a "Tree" report of both your source and exported video then paste that here. This will help us figure out what's going on.

Jepik, I'm also going to ask you what your source video, project and export settings are. If you have, say, video and a project at 29.97fps and you exported at 30fps, that can cause exactly what you've described. There's a difference.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment