Black screen after exporting

Help!!!! After many hours spent editing, I can't export all my contents. First contents are all exported, and after few minutes, in the middle of a rendered sequence, I get a black screen, no video, no audio from the video, but I have the second layer of audio. I also have the images that I've added in a few places.  I get the black screen until the end of my exported movie. 

I don't understand!! Everything is fine in the Editor... I also ran some tests before doing the whole thing, and it worked just fine.

Source files .mov, 30 FPS, 1920x1080

Thank you very much for your help

Comments

• I'm having the exact same issue.  During the last 15 seconds of my exported video, the video layer goes black, while the audio continues to play.

When I play it in the editor, everything is fine.

Anyone found a solution?  This is so, so frustrating.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited December 14

@Chanta1e @JepikVideo

I suggest you both download MediaInfo and generate a "Tree" report of both your source and exported video then paste that here. This will help us figure out what's going on.

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

Jepik, I'm also going to ask you what your source video, project and export settings are. If you have, say, video and a project at 29.97fps and you exported at 30fps, that can cause exactly what you've described. There's a difference.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment