Making Film Empire Episodes in Hitfilm

Hey everybody!

As some of you may know, I make filmmaking (and many Hitfilm) tutorials on my channel, Film Empire.

Untill the recent past, I've been editing my videos in Adobe Premiere Elements 13. Since it's been almost 4 years since Premiere 13 came out, the software was quite outdated and didn't work very nice anymore.

I didn't want to switch over to Hitfilm Express as my experience with 4 Express was that the live playback wasn't great. However, I decided to make the switch to Express 2017 and I haven't regretted a single second of it.

All of the bugs/lag issues of 4 have been fixed very well and I'm editing better and faster than ever.

Thanks Hitfilm Team and Keep On Editin'!

Comments

• edited August 26

"As some of you may know, I make filmmaking (and many Hitfilm) tutorials on my channel, Film Empire." ... and very good they are too. 

We used HitFilm 4 Pro Editor for the majority of our last video as well. There are still a few areas where another editor is needed (mainly audio) but it's definitely getting there.
    We did consider Pro 2017 but, as well-priced as the software is, couldn't justify the upgrade. Like other software I tend to upgrade every other release.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited August 27

*thumbs up emote*

• @tonyg "and very good they are too. " Thanks! I get that pro is very expensive, but for some reason I have a Pro 2017 license without ever paying for it ;-)
    The Hitfilm team sure is nice!

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@FilmEmpire or you're a beta tester. ;-) 

• @Triem23

I wasn't a Beta tester for pro, only express...

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator

@Film_Empire sounds like you got promoted!

Sign in to comment