AUDIO DISSAPEARED! HELP ME PLEASE!

My Audio just straight up lowered the volume on itself and I have no Idea how to fix it! I was working on a project, I cut and deleted a few files and then my audio just went away. I didnt do anything special I was just on the time line and I clicked delete. Now my whole project has audio that cant be heard on max volume.

Im working on a montage and I really cant sift and cut through 10 hrs of footage a second time. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Comments

• My Audio just straight up lowered the volume on itself and I have no Idea how to fix it! I was working on a project, I cut and deleted a few files and then my audio just went away. I didnt do anything special I was just on the time line and I clicked delete. Now my whole project has audio that cant be heard on max volume.

Im working on a montage and I really cant sift and cut through 10 hrs of footage a second time. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Ps; yes this is a double post, srry but I want feedback asap and tbh Im a pretty angry atm

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator

This video will give you a basic overview of the audio controls. You may have just lowered the level by accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXCgicByuvs

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment