Detroit | Cinematic |

This is a video that i shot in downtown Detroit, mostly in mid town and the river walk. My main goal of the video was to make a cinematic video that was pleasing to watch from start to end, and also to show off features of Detroit that people do not get to hear about or see.  As always this video was edited with HitFilm express 2017! Hope you guys enjoy! 

https://youtu.be/bO2dbBHrijk

Comments

• Nicely done.  It kept my attention throughout -- nice visuals.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Very effective. You have excellent shots, and I appreciate the restraint of the edit, using mostly simple cuts fitting the timing of the music, and only doing a few tricksy transitions where the music pulled a crescendo. 

You should show that to your local tourism board. No joke. 

• Really like the handheld looks of most shots! Somehow, I think that 0:31 feels a bit off... Don't know why though...

• I really liked it, It had a strong chamber of commerce feel. For me some of the shots were  a bit too short it was as if you wanted to use all the shots but needed to keep it around 2 minutes.  @ 0:16 -0:17 it looks like someones arm got into the shot on the left side.  It might have been intentional....

• Fun stuff! Nice edit, good choice of music.  Definitely kept me interested all the way through.

• Great movie on Detriot city

Sign in to comment