Lost my email for Mocha Pro 4th July offer

Hi Guys,

I had the email for the mocha pro reduced price offer but I seem to have misplaced (deleted by mistake) it. 

Is there a special link on there or can I get the same price just going to the imagineer website?

Thanks guys

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

I never got this email. Huh. 

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator

@Triem23 I didn't get it either. @NormanPCN was kind enough to forward it to me. 

• Crazy some never got it given the mochaPro sale ends the 4th. Tomorrow.

Email was for "Hitfilm Pro" users. 2017 certainly. Older Pro licenses as well?

• edited July 4

What does Mocha Pro 5 OFX plugin have that Mocha for Hitfilm 2017 Pro does not?

Trying to decide if it's worth buying this?

Here is the link to the offer:

http://hitfilm.com/store/imagineer-mocha-pro?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=2017-07-04-hitfilm-summer-sale-pro-2017

(took out my username/email for obvious reasons)

Mike

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@karma I would say watch the video. Javert covers the additional features in Mocha Pro. 

Short version, Mocha Pro adds a stabilization module that's more flexible and controllable than Hitfilm's, adds a Lens Correction module that can actually be tuned to your lens (lens correction in Hitfilm is based off a generic distortion), an object removal module that is absolutely amazing, and an object insert module (with warping) that's easier to set up and gives better results than Quad Warp.

And that's a good price. I've been watching for Mocha sales all year and this is the first one that's been over a 25% discount. This is well over 50%.

• I bought it

Mike

• @DreamArchitect I just realised that I misread your comment, I thought you had deleted the email containing the mocha Pro serial code.

@Triem23 @Aladdin4d We had missed a few people in the first newsletter but everyone eligible should have got the second one. Hopefully nobody interested missed out on the offer. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment